NOVA SUPERFINE is an ultrafine mineral admixture produced by a specially developed grinding technology. Granulated Blast Furnace Slag of high glass content is used as the main raw material. It has a well-defined and steep particle size distribution with a max particle size of 16 microns as compared to 60-80 microns for normal cement. NOVA SUPERFINE is ideal mineral admixture for production of high strength and high performance concrete and can replace silica fume in such applications. Works on the principle of particle packing in concrete and also as pozzolonic admixture.
- High Strength Concrete (HSC) with improved workability.
- High Performance Concrete (HPC) with improved workability, low permeability and enhanced durability.
- Shotcrete with improved workability and high early strength.
- High Strength Grout with improved fluidity and early strength.
- Better performance as compared to silica-fume in improving workability, slump and compressive strengths of concrete.
- Increases durability of concrete. Improves corrosion resistance.
- Economical as partial cement replacement even low grade concretes.
- Non-hazardous and environmentally safe.