Careers @ Recons Group
As India Grows, so grows the Infrastructural sector in the economy. Come and be
a part of this revolution by contributing with your expertise. We are always looking
for talented individuals who can give us the next thrust in innovation, business
Experience Required - 1 to 3 years, Tally ERP9 & MS - Office
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare and post monthly journals.
- Preparation to trial balance stage of Statement of income and Expenditure and Financial Position. Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required.
- Administer the accounts payable function and maintain appropriate records.
- Check to ensure online bank account numbers of suppliers are set up accurately and all payments are properly authorised.
- Prepare monthly GST returns.
- Manage & monitor GST refunds & payments.
- Responsible for tax computations, book keeping and also the processing of the invoices.
- Responsible to meet deadlines and complete the given work on time taking care of rechecking and error elimination as well.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably from the cement & Building Materials Industry.
- Should have good experience in Product Management, Brand Management, Brand Communications.
- To Meet Architects Interior designers builders contractors.
- To represent our brand properly through sales service and follow up with the clients.
- To finalise and execute the sales through our teams
- To achieve sales and collection targets to participate in all marketing activities.
- Should be good at Relationship Building and working along with other stakeholders.
- Manage the sales & acquire new clients
- Drive the new business development activities
- Develop new strategies to increase the market share
- Good experience in channel handling and some experience in the Building material industry in the given territory
- The candidate should have a strong network in the cement & building materials industry
- Strong desire to delivery sales targets and motivation to work in achieving targets
- Good in English and the local language - Graduate or PG or MBA Marketing with good communication skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong motivation to know products and ability to present/demonstrate the products successfully to the customers
- Should have a passion for Marketing.
- Should be a keen observer of marketing trends amongst competition and should be able to spot trends and opportunities early.
- Should have very high learning ability, if from another Industry
- Work history should exhibit job stability.
Experience Required - Min 2 to 5 years
- Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Good required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.