EzeePlast is a new edge light weight gypsum plaster for crack free everlasting walls.
EzeePlast is an another feather in the cap of Recons Group in an attempt to deliver quality in the form of Gypsum Plaster.
Although in ancient times, alabaster gypsum was famous for its white translucent beauty, today Gypsum is being used extensively in the building and construction industry to create path breaking products like Plasters, plaster boards, ceiling panels, fiber tiles etc. EzeePlast is an another feather in the cap of Recons Group in an attempt to deliver quality in the form of Gypsum Plaster.
EzeePlast is used primarily to finish internal wall serfaces and to treat corners. Gypsum is known to consistently perform better than both Sand-Cement Plaster and POP in terms of finish, finesse and ease of use. It also doesnot require water curing and remains crack resistant.
Performance Drivers of EzeePlast
- Direct Application: Single coat application directly on brick, block & concrete walls
- Crack Free: Free of shrinkage cracks
- No Curing: Requires no water curing
- Light Weight: Density being less, weight of finished product is much lighter
High Productivity: Additives impart high coverage resulting in more work in less time and low wastage
- Time Saving: Results in substantial time saving as compared to conventional plastering methods
- Ready to use: Easy to apply imparting better cohesiveness and adhesion
- Fire Protection: They are non-combustible when tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 4: 1970
- Low Thermal conductivity: Gypsum's inherent nature helps in energy conservation
- Thermal resistance: R = 0.07 m²K/W at 13mm thickness